Saturday, March 20, 2010

Create a Collectible Spun Glass Figurine or Fairy Tattoo in your future? Marketing?

Coloring pages fairies and dragons, or a figure collectible spun glass, is that in your future?

Create art and enjoy the process or go for the big time?

I'm glad to new art, new paintings, sculptures, obsessive, poems or short stories. I create because it makes me happy, even most of the time, haha. There are the projects that interest me and Drive Me Wild in the night worrying. Most of the time I'm doing what I should do an artistnamely, that to be created.

So OK, you have all this work, people go back and say, "Where have you shown your work and what are the galleries you? Got a website?"

Art Marketing is now heavy on my heart. What should I do with this job? Once that fills the walls of your house and you have all your relatives for birthdays and what art-Evers since then?

Did you compete?
Do you join art societies?
Put your work on mugs,Postcards and posters?
If you have color printing from the fairies, fairies in art, or fairy tattoos?
Giclees have your work out?
Selling at craft fairs?
Do you sell through galleries?
Appear on any online gallery can be found online?
Did you go for it big time and finally find a publisher?

So that we could, "" beyond the original art to create, deliver those fairies and dragons, fairy tattoos,Make art, make print pages to color, modern art or abstract, or even a figure from the collection of glass yarn. There is endless.

Wow, a lot of law work? How much are you willing to do for your art?

There are tons of people working at their art is still there, as well, so ya gotta keep on the string, if in fact to be competitive.

Years ago when I had my study of pottery souvenirs, I was the most sold, with all myTo show repetitions for each gift. One year has registered lower sales.

"Why?" I asked.

It seems that the competition had seen my work has sold well and decided to copy it. This is a real lesson for me was. It is becoming increasingly competitive in all things, so you stay on top of your game, gout.

To create because who I am, but I also create and position itself against competition.

It seems that two different worlds, which I described here, but right? One of Creation and one ofCompetition.

So maybe you only create art because we love and do not want to do something, but the love of the process.

In any event, created and will always be a friend for you. Love the process and then after that has blessed you decide what you want with what you want to create.

Creativity is what wakes me up in the morning and brings me to breathe. I work in marketing, but quite another thing for me. Make sure that if your artnot carrying out the artistic side of you. This is my best advice and I say to myself at that moment that I write this. Set a deadline for the marketing and make sure you are organized, not to waste your precious time that could be spent on creating new works. If you really want to create figurines collectible spun glass, you should set aside some time and not that correct? Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment